Objective - Resume Software Engineer:
I am looking for a Full Time position as a Software Engineer / VB.Net / T-SQL Developer or Systems / Network Administrator / SQL DBA.
Salary expectations $90,000/year.
Because of the wide variety of skills I offer, I combine the four different positions of System Administrator,
Developer, SQL Database Administrator and Graphic Designer in the Software Engineer position.
This combination of skills allows me to make a solid contribution to a small or mid-sized company. I enjoy the variety of challenges that arise with those qualifications.
I am a detail –oriented and organized person and I enjoy streamlining team productivity. I adapt quickly to changing demands.
I follow newly developing technologies closely and enjoy adding advanced knowledge to my repertoire.
Planning, deployment and administration of computer networks and computer systems. Fundamental understanding of computer hardware and experience with a wide variety of computer systems and software.
Twelve years of experience as a Software Engineer with specialized knowledge in:
Advanced Computer & Technology Skills
- 14 Years of experience with Windows 9x, NT 4.0, XP Professional, Windows 2000/03/08 Server, Windows Vista/7, MacOS and Linux; installation, configuration, upgrading, maintenance and troubleshooting
- 15 Years experience as a Graphic and CAD Designer
- Knowledge about the hardware and software offered by a wide variety of computer and software companies
- Setup of various server types including Web, E-Mail, (s)FTP, Printer, Backup, Tape Library Systems, SharePoint, Exchange, Project, and Mercury Quality Center Servers
- Web Server setup/configuration using IIS 5/6/7 and Apache
- Database Installation, Configuration and Migration using SQL Server 2000/05/08 including MS SQL Cluster Technology and MySQL
- Proficient in Transaction SQL, Stored Procedures and SSIS development
- DNS, DHCP, NAT and TCP/IP architecture, configuration, installation and troubleshooting
- Domain setup, Domain Controller / Group Policy configuration and Workstation integration within Active Directory
- Installation of virtual machine technologies using MS Virtual Server 2005, MS Virtual PC and VMware
- Remote Desktop Management
- Advanced Firewall configuration, VPN tunnel setup, Intrusion Protection and configuration of Demilitarized Zones (DMZ), Netscreen, ASTARO, Patton, WAP
- Knowledge about “web scraping” and “data mining” technologies
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and result tracking for a variety of web sites
- Advanced task automation